ESPN.com’s Kevin Seifert, who writes for the NFC North Blog, posted an entry today with his thoughts and observations about the Bears training camp so far. He covers three hot issues including whether the Bears can get on track by Week 1 of the regular season, if they’re going to be better at safety, and how the duo of Matt Forte and Chester Taylor will operate out of the backfield.
Seifert also assesses the biggest surprise and disappointment of camp, the latter of which he says is the pass defense, saying that “the fruits weren’t immediately clear” of how much the Bears improved their pass rush and coverage during the off-season.
You can read the full entry here.
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50