New Bears tight end Brandon Manumaleuna, who played under offensive coordinator Mike Martz in St. Louis, said in a story on ChicagoBears.com that he sees his offensive teammates making progress with Martz’s scheme.
“The guys are picking it up well,” Manumaleuna notes. “I’ve been in the same offense my whole career, so just to see the young guys picking it up and making plays is exciting.”
You can read the full story here.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear