New Bears tight end Brandon Manumaleuna, who played under offensive coordinator Mike Martz in St. Louis, said in a story on ChicagoBears.com that he sees his offensive teammates making progress with Martz’s scheme.
“The guys are picking it up well,” Manumaleuna notes. “I’ve been in the same offense my whole career, so just to see the young guys picking it up and making plays is exciting.”
You can read the full story here.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone