New Bears tight end Brandon Manumaleuna, who played under offensive coordinator Mike Martz in St. Louis, said in a story on ChicagoBears.com that he sees his offensive teammates making progress with Martz’s scheme.
“The guys are picking it up well,” Manumaleuna notes. “I’ve been in the same offense my whole career, so just to see the young guys picking it up and making plays is exciting.”
You can read the full story here.
- Breaking down the Bears, post-dress rehearsal
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal