New Bears tight end Brandon Manumaleuna, who played under offensive coordinator Mike Martz in St. Louis, said in a story on ChicagoBears.com that he sees his offensive teammates making progress with Martz’s scheme.
“The guys are picking it up well,” Manumaleuna notes. “I’ve been in the same offense my whole career, so just to see the young guys picking it up and making plays is exciting.”
You can read the full story here.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears