Former NFL All-Pro and current NBC studio analyst Rodney Harrison had some unflattering remarks to say about Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre.
“If I was a teammate of his, I’d probably be a little ticked off he’s not in training camp,” Harrison said, referring to Favre’s waffling over whether he’ll play a 20th season in the NFL.
Although it may be a situation of the pot calling the kettle black, Harrison also said that the reason Favre has not been able to make up his mind the past several years about whether he’ll retire or stay to play another year is because Favre craves the media attention.
I wanted to share this blog entry because I thought that Harrison made a good point and that the article was a good read.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler