Former NFL All-Pro and current NBC studio analyst Rodney Harrison had some unflattering remarks to say about Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre.
“If I was a teammate of his, I’d probably be a little ticked off he’s not in training camp,” Harrison said, referring to Favre’s waffling over whether he’ll play a 20th season in the NFL.
Although it may be a situation of the pot calling the kettle black, Harrison also said that the reason Favre has not been able to make up his mind the past several years about whether he’ll retire or stay to play another year is because Favre craves the media attention.
I wanted to share this blog entry because I thought that Harrison made a good point and that the article was a good read.
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Deiondre' Hall in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft