Former NFL All-Pro and current NBC studio analyst Rodney Harrison had some unflattering remarks to say about Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre.
“If I was a teammate of his, I’d probably be a little ticked off he’s not in training camp,” Harrison said, referring to Favre’s waffling over whether he’ll play a 20th season in the NFL.
Although it may be a situation of the pot calling the kettle black, Harrison also said that the reason Favre has not been able to make up his mind the past several years about whether he’ll retire or stay to play another year is because Favre craves the media attention.
I wanted to share this blog entry because I thought that Harrison made a good point and that the article was a good read.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone