In a unique training camp twist, Bears linebackers, led by Lance Briggs, have decided to go with Mohawks, according to Sean Jensen of the Sun-Times.
“I spearheaded the movement,” Briggs said. “Hopefully, the whole city of Chicago will have them.”
Perhaps even more entertaining than seeing one of the strongest units on the team sporting the new do, including Brian Urlacher — who has very thin hair to begin with — and Hunter Hillenmeyer — who probably looks goofy with it, the prospect of seeing linebackers coach Bob Babich sporting the look would be downright hilarious.
For that to happen, though, the Bears would need to start the season 3-0.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach