In a unique training camp twist, Bears linebackers, led by Lance Briggs, have decided to go with Mohawks, according to Sean Jensen of the Sun-Times.
“I spearheaded the movement,” Briggs said. “Hopefully, the whole city of Chicago will have them.”
Perhaps even more entertaining than seeing one of the strongest units on the team sporting the new do, including Brian Urlacher — who has very thin hair to begin with — and Hunter Hillenmeyer — who probably looks goofy with it, the prospect of seeing linebackers coach Bob Babich sporting the look would be downright hilarious.
For that to happen, though, the Bears would need to start the season 3-0.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job