In a unique training camp twist, Bears linebackers, led by Lance Briggs, have decided to go with Mohawks, according to Sean Jensen of the Sun-Times.
“I spearheaded the movement,” Briggs said. “Hopefully, the whole city of Chicago will have them.”
Perhaps even more entertaining than seeing one of the strongest units on the team sporting the new do, including Brian Urlacher — who has very thin hair to begin with — and Hunter Hillenmeyer — who probably looks goofy with it, the prospect of seeing linebackers coach Bob Babich sporting the look would be downright hilarious.
For that to happen, though, the Bears would need to start the season 3-0.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night