“I was a triple threat – stumble, fumble and fall. That summed it up. I was really a glorified lineman. I caught a couple passes.”
-Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz on what kind of tight end he was in his playing days.
Source: Chicago Tribune.
That’s just sad. #Bears should never be anywhere near the Browns. Things have clearly gone awry. https://t.co/qljon9Ig3B
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone