“I was a triple threat – stumble, fumble and fall. That summed it up. I was really a glorified lineman. I caught a couple passes.”
-Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz on what kind of tight end he was in his playing days.
Source: Chicago Tribune.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears