The Bears announced on Monday that they have agreed to a one-year contract with veteran backup quarterback Todd Collins. They will announce a roster move to make room for him later in the day.
He’ll certainly be among them with another of the best quarterbacks throwing to him for the second straight season. https://t.co/TjBau265YI
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year