The Bears announced on Monday that they have agreed to a one-year contract with veteran backup quarterback Todd Collins. They will announce a roster move to make room for him later in the day.
The difference is ... the Browns don’t have a LeBron-caliber player on their roster. Kind of a key ingredient. https://t.co/PHYvuq88G7
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks