Bears linebacker Nick Roach underwent a minor knee surgery Tuesday but is expected to be ready for the regular season, according to ChicagoBears.com.
The injury is a setback to Roach in his competition with Pisa Tinoisamoa for the starting strong-side linebacker job. The more time that he misses, the more control of the position Tinoisamoa will assume.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night