Chicago Tribune’s Dan Pompei reviewed the game film from Saturday’s 14-9 loss to the Cardinals and he reveals some disturbing stats and facts about how poorly the Bears played on third downs, specifically third and long. These are disheartening and alarming figures as the Bears near the regular season and face a tough schedule.
Read Pompei’s full article here.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears