A coworker shared this with me this morning and I thought I’d pass it along. If this isn’t karma, I don’t know what is.
And here’s a good Simpsons clip with a similar effect:
And then here’s a combination of the two clips:
After seeing #PITvsPHI game, two things are now clear to me: 1) I have more respect for PHI now. 2) I have more interest in #Bears tonight.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night