A coworker shared this with me this morning and I thought I’d pass it along. If this isn’t karma, I don’t know what is.
And here’s a good Simpsons clip with a similar effect:
And then here’s a combination of the two clips:
That’s just sad. #Bears should never be anywhere near the Browns. Things have clearly gone awry. https://t.co/qljon9Ig3B
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone