What a pathetic nation of loser football fans we live amongst where two criminals or alleged criminals are more likeable than one who is a good citizen.
In one of the latest ESPN SportsNation polls, fans are asked: Which of these is the least likeable person? The choices are: Jay Cutler, Ben Roethlisberger, and Michael Vick.
That’s right, Cutler was linked in a poll about likability with an alleged rapist and a convicted dog killer.
And Cutler leads the voting among the least likeable candidates.
Results of the 56,524 respondents (as of 1:25 p.m. on Tuesday):
Jay Cutler – 43%
Ben Roethlisberger – 35%
Michael Vick – 22%
Just a sad, dark day for intelligence and common sense in this country.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone