What a pathetic nation of loser football fans we live amongst where two criminals or alleged criminals are more likeable than one who is a good citizen.
In one of the latest ESPN SportsNation polls, fans are asked: Which of these is the least likeable person? The choices are: Jay Cutler, Ben Roethlisberger, and Michael Vick.
That’s right, Cutler was linked in a poll about likability with an alleged rapist and a convicted dog killer.
And Cutler leads the voting among the least likeable candidates.
Results of the 56,524 respondents (as of 1:25 p.m. on Tuesday):
Jay Cutler – 43%
Ben Roethlisberger – 35%
Michael Vick – 22%
Just a sad, dark day for intelligence and common sense in this country.
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft