What a pathetic nation of loser football fans we live amongst where two criminals or alleged criminals are more likeable than one who is a good citizen.
In one of the latest ESPN SportsNation polls, fans are asked: Which of these is the least likeable person? The choices are: Jay Cutler, Ben Roethlisberger, and Michael Vick.
That’s right, Cutler was linked in a poll about likability with an alleged rapist and a convicted dog killer.
And Cutler leads the voting among the least likeable candidates.
Results of the 56,524 respondents (as of 1:25 p.m. on Tuesday):
Jay Cutler – 43%
Ben Roethlisberger – 35%
Michael Vick – 22%
Just a sad, dark day for intelligence and common sense in this country.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year