The NFL owners received a setback Monday when Judge Susan Nelson ordered an end to their lockout with no stay to the decision. That means, in effect, that unless the owners can successfully appeal the decision in a higher court, the league would have to open business immediately.
The ruling amounts to an early victory for the players, but there are still further legal battles ahead.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears