A look at Chicago Bears news and views for June 19, 2011, including Jay Cutler’s rehab, voting on the all-decade Bears quarterback, and a Father’s Day story about Dave Duerson.
2001-2010 All-Bears Team: Who is Our Quarterback?
Sunday, June 19, 2011 3:00:41 PM
You can vote on the teams’ #2 Wide Receiver over here, but while that’s going, let’s get started on a position that’s had …
Cutler rehabbing more than his knee
Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:45:21 PM
As Jay Cutler and his teammates gather together to work out away from Halas Hall during the NFL lockout, the 28-year-old …
Chicago athletes recall dads’ influences
Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:02:33 PM
When Shaquille O’Neal ceremoniously announced his retirement in May, he thanked both his parents for all their support. But, in …
Happy Father’s Day from WCG!
Sunday, June 19, 2011 11:00:47 AM
I’m nowhere near as eloquent with this kind of stuff as Dane is – I don’t know if it’s the whole running-the-site/experience …
Playoffs or bust for Texans’ Kubiak?
Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:38:05 AM
Texans’ Kubiak must make the playoffs in his sixth season.
TSX: Around the League (Part I)
Sunday, June 19, 2011 6:30:04 AM
Duerson a father’s story without an ending
Sunday, June 19, 2011 3:06:44 AM
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear