A look at Chicago Bears news and views for June 19, 2011, including Jay Cutler’s rehab, voting on the all-decade Bears quarterback, and a Father’s Day story about Dave Duerson.
2001-2010 All-Bears Team: Who is Our Quarterback?
Sunday, June 19, 2011 3:00:41 PM
You can vote on the teams’ #2 Wide Receiver over here, but while that’s going, let’s get started on a position that’s had …
Cutler rehabbing more than his knee
Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:45:21 PM
As Jay Cutler and his teammates gather together to work out away from Halas Hall during the NFL lockout, the 28-year-old …
Chicago athletes recall dads’ influences
Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:02:33 PM
When Shaquille O’Neal ceremoniously announced his retirement in May, he thanked both his parents for all their support. But, in …
Happy Father’s Day from WCG!
Sunday, June 19, 2011 11:00:47 AM
I’m nowhere near as eloquent with this kind of stuff as Dane is – I don’t know if it’s the whole running-the-site/experience …
Playoffs or bust for Texans’ Kubiak?
Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:38:05 AM
Texans’ Kubiak must make the playoffs in his sixth season.
TSX: Around the League (Part I)
Sunday, June 19, 2011 6:30:04 AM
Duerson a father’s story without an ending
Sunday, June 19, 2011 3:06:44 AM
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday