Brian Baldinger and Warren Sapp were in agreement on NFL Total Access on the NFL Network when asked which was a bigger need for the Bears: offensive line or wide receiver. Without hesitation, each said that offensive line was a bigger need because, as Baldinger put it, Cutler was “under siege” last year.
You can view the video here: Concerns in Chicago.
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce