Brian Baldinger and Warren Sapp were in agreement on NFL Total Access on the NFL Network when asked which was a bigger need for the Bears: offensive line or wide receiver. Without hesitation, each said that offensive line was a bigger need because, as Baldinger put it, Cutler was “under siege” last year.
You can view the video here: Concerns in Chicago.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury