Brian Baldinger and Warren Sapp were in agreement on NFL Total Access on the NFL Network when asked which was a bigger need for the Bears: offensive line or wide receiver. Without hesitation, each said that offensive line was a bigger need because, as Baldinger put it, Cutler was “under siege” last year.
You can view the video here: Concerns in Chicago.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks