Brian Baldinger and Warren Sapp were in agreement on NFL Total Access on the NFL Network when asked which was a bigger need for the Bears: offensive line or wide receiver. Without hesitation, each said that offensive line was a bigger need because, as Baldinger put it, Cutler was “under siege” last year.
You can view the video here: Concerns in Chicago.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears