Multiple sources have reported that a deal finally was reached between the legal teams for the owners and players early Monday morning. Nothing is official, however, until the players take a vote and approve the new CBA by a simple majority.
I think Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com summed up best how most football fans’ feel about the impending end to this process:
“… I’m starting to feel like Costanza after eating a handful of mango,” Florio wrote on PFT.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler