Multiple sources have reported that a deal finally was reached between the legal teams for the owners and players early Monday morning. Nothing is official, however, until the players take a vote and approve the new CBA by a simple majority.
I think Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com summed up best how most football fans’ feel about the impending end to this process:
“… I’m starting to feel like Costanza after eating a handful of mango,” Florio wrote on PFT.
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed