Multiple sources have reported that a deal finally was reached between the legal teams for the owners and players early Monday morning. Nothing is official, however, until the players take a vote and approve the new CBA by a simple majority.
I think Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com summed up best how most football fans’ feel about the impending end to this process:
“… I’m starting to feel like Costanza after eating a handful of mango,” Florio wrote on PFT.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year