Multiple sources have reported that a deal finally was reached between the legal teams for the owners and players early Monday morning. Nothing is official, however, until the players take a vote and approve the new CBA by a simple majority.
I think Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com summed up best how most football fans’ feel about the impending end to this process:
“… I’m starting to feel like Costanza after eating a handful of mango,” Florio wrote on PFT.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury