Multiple sources have reported that a deal finally was reached between the legal teams for the owners and players early Monday morning. Nothing is official, however, until the players take a vote and approve the new CBA by a simple majority.
I think Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com summed up best how most football fans’ feel about the impending end to this process:
“… I’m starting to feel like Costanza after eating a handful of mango,” Florio wrote on PFT.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear