The Bears agreed to terms with tight end Matt Spaeth on Thursday. Spaeth, who spent the past four years with the Pittsburgh Steelers, is a blocking tight end who fits the mold of what Mike Martz is looking for from the position.
With the addition of another tight end, certainty continues to build that Greg Olsen will be traded.
- Chicago Bears 2017 Draft Class Analysis
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference