The Bears agreed to terms with tight end Matt Spaeth on Thursday. Spaeth, who spent the past four years with the Pittsburgh Steelers, is a blocking tight end who fits the mold of what Mike Martz is looking for from the position.
With the addition of another tight end, certainty continues to build that Greg Olsen will be traded.
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte