The Bears agreed to terms with tight end Matt Spaeth on Thursday. Spaeth, who spent the past four years with the Pittsburgh Steelers, is a blocking tight end who fits the mold of what Mike Martz is looking for from the position.
With the addition of another tight end, certainty continues to build that Greg Olsen will be traded.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears