The Bears agreed to terms with tight end Matt Spaeth on Thursday. Spaeth, who spent the past four years with the Pittsburgh Steelers, is a blocking tight end who fits the mold of what Mike Martz is looking for from the position.
With the addition of another tight end, certainty continues to build that Greg Olsen will be traded.
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?