The Bears on Friday announced the signings of defensive tackle Stephen Paea and safety Chris Conte. Paea was drafted in the second round out of Oregon State and Conte was a third-round pick from California.
Offensive lineman Gabe Carimi, selected in the first round of April’s draft, remains the lone rookie unsigned.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year