The Bears agreed to terms with a pair of former Dallas Cowboys receivers, one of whom is prominent and one is less notable. The one that’s flying under the radar ought to make a big impact for the Bears.
Sam Hurd, who played at Northern Illinois University, is a big receiver like Roy Williams, with whom the Bears also agreed to terms. Hurd could see some time on offense, but he’s also a solid special teams player who will replace the departed Rashied Davis.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone