The Bears agreed to terms with a pair of former Dallas Cowboys receivers, one of whom is prominent and one is less notable. The one that’s flying under the radar ought to make a big impact for the Bears.
Sam Hurd, who played at Northern Illinois University, is a big receiver like Roy Williams, with whom the Bears also agreed to terms. Hurd could see some time on offense, but he’s also a solid special teams player who will replace the departed Rashied Davis.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year