The Bears agreed to terms with a pair of former Dallas Cowboys receivers, one of whom is prominent and one is less notable. The one that’s flying under the radar ought to make a big impact for the Bears.
Sam Hurd, who played at Northern Illinois University, is a big receiver like Roy Williams, with whom the Bears also agreed to terms. Hurd could see some time on offense, but he’s also a solid special teams player who will replace the departed Rashied Davis.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract