The Bears agreed to terms with a pair of former Dallas Cowboys receivers, one of whom is prominent and one is less notable. The one that’s flying under the radar ought to make a big impact for the Bears.
Sam Hurd, who played at Northern Illinois University, is a big receiver like Roy Williams, with whom the Bears also agreed to terms. Hurd could see some time on offense, but he’s also a solid special teams player who will replace the departed Rashied Davis.
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte