Bears defensive tackle Marcus Harrison is battling weight issues once more. Much like at the 2009 training camp, Harrison showed up to camp overweight and will have to miss practice until he’s in better shape.
Harrison is entering his fourth season in the league and could be facing his final chance to avoid being labeled a bust. Unless he starts taking preparation more seriously, his days with the Bears could be numbered.
- Breaking down the Bears, post-dress rehearsal
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal