Bears defensive tackle Marcus Harrison is battling weight issues once more. Much like at the 2009 training camp, Harrison showed up to camp overweight and will have to miss practice until he’s in better shape.
Harrison is entering his fourth season in the league and could be facing his final chance to avoid being labeled a bust. Unless he starts taking preparation more seriously, his days with the Bears could be numbered.
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers