Bears defensive tackle Marcus Harrison is battling weight issues once more. Much like at the 2009 training camp, Harrison showed up to camp overweight and will have to miss practice until he’s in better shape.
Harrison is entering his fourth season in the league and could be facing his final chance to avoid being labeled a bust. Unless he starts taking preparation more seriously, his days with the Bears could be numbered.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night