Bears defensive tackle Marcus Harrison is battling weight issues once more. Much like at the 2009 training camp, Harrison showed up to camp overweight and will have to miss practice until he’s in better shape.
Harrison is entering his fourth season in the league and could be facing his final chance to avoid being labeled a bust. Unless he starts taking preparation more seriously, his days with the Bears could be numbered.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone