The Bears’ final preseason game is on Thursday and those players who currently sit on the bubble have one last chance to prove to the coaches that they belong on the 53-man roster. The final cutdown is on Saturday, and while nobody knows what’s truly going on in the minds of those in charge at Halas Hall, here’s my prediction for who survives final cuts:
Running Backs (3):
Wide Receivers (6):
Tight Ends/H-Backs (4):
Offensive Linemen (8):
Defensive Linemen (9):
If Kyle Adams or Desmond Clark do not make the team, it could be because the team likes fullback Eddie Williams.
If Mario Addison does not make the team, he could find his way to the practice squad. That could open the door to the Bears bringing back Alex Brown, or taking another chance on Marcus Harrison, although both those scenarios seem unlikely at the moment.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year