The Bears’ final preseason game is on Thursday and those players who currently sit on the bubble have one last chance to prove to the coaches that they belong on the 53-man roster. The final cutdown is on Saturday, and while nobody knows what’s truly going on in the minds of those in charge at Halas Hall, here’s my prediction for who survives final cuts:
Running Backs (3):
Wide Receivers (6):
Tight Ends/H-Backs (4):
Offensive Linemen (8):
Defensive Linemen (9):
If Kyle Adams or Desmond Clark do not make the team, it could be because the team likes fullback Eddie Williams.
If Mario Addison does not make the team, he could find his way to the practice squad. That could open the door to the Bears bringing back Alex Brown, or taking another chance on Marcus Harrison, although both those scenarios seem unlikely at the moment.
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Deiondre' Hall in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Deon Bush in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Nick Kwiatkoski in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jonathan Bullard in third round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Cody Whitehair in second round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Which first-round rookies will Bears face in 2016?
- Chicago Bears draft Leonard Floyd in first round of 2016 NFL Draft
- 2016 NFL Mock Drafts: Who will the Bears pick in the first round?