The Bears’ final preseason game is on Thursday and those players who currently sit on the bubble have one last chance to prove to the coaches that they belong on the 53-man roster. The final cutdown is on Saturday, and while nobody knows what’s truly going on in the minds of those in charge at Halas Hall, here’s my prediction for who survives final cuts:
Running Backs (3):
Wide Receivers (6):
Tight Ends/H-Backs (4):
Offensive Linemen (8):
Defensive Linemen (9):
If Kyle Adams or Desmond Clark do not make the team, it could be because the team likes fullback Eddie Williams.
If Mario Addison does not make the team, he could find his way to the practice squad. That could open the door to the Bears bringing back Alex Brown, or taking another chance on Marcus Harrison, although both those scenarios seem unlikely at the moment.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone