The Bears’ final preseason game is on Thursday and those players who currently sit on the bubble have one last chance to prove to the coaches that they belong on the 53-man roster. The final cutdown is on Saturday, and while nobody knows what’s truly going on in the minds of those in charge at Halas Hall, here’s my prediction for who survives final cuts:
Running Backs (3):
Wide Receivers (6):
Tight Ends/H-Backs (4):
Offensive Linemen (8):
Defensive Linemen (9):
If Kyle Adams or Desmond Clark do not make the team, it could be because the team likes fullback Eddie Williams.
If Mario Addison does not make the team, he could find his way to the practice squad. That could open the door to the Bears bringing back Alex Brown, or taking another chance on Marcus Harrison, although both those scenarios seem unlikely at the moment.
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed