The Bears on Saturday made their final roster cuts to get to the 53-man roster limit, according to the team’s website.
Among those final cuts included running back Chester Taylor, as expected, tight end Desmond Clark and defensive tackle Marcus Harrison.
Click here for more information on the final cuts as well as a look at the 53-man roster as it currently stands.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler