The Bears on Saturday made their final roster cuts to get to the 53-man roster limit, according to the team’s website.
Among those final cuts included running back Chester Taylor, as expected, tight end Desmond Clark and defensive tackle Marcus Harrison.
Click here for more information on the final cuts as well as a look at the 53-man roster as it currently stands.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear