The Bears on Saturday made their final roster cuts to get to the 53-man roster limit, according to the team’s website.
Among those final cuts included running back Chester Taylor, as expected, tight end Desmond Clark and defensive tackle Marcus Harrison.
Click here for more information on the final cuts as well as a look at the 53-man roster as it currently stands.
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce