The Bears on Saturday made their final roster cuts to get to the 53-man roster limit, according to the team’s website.
Among those final cuts included running back Chester Taylor, as expected, tight end Desmond Clark and defensive tackle Marcus Harrison.
Click here for more information on the final cuts as well as a look at the 53-man roster as it currently stands.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night