The Bears on Saturday made their final roster cuts to get to the 53-man roster limit, according to the team’s website.
Among those final cuts included running back Chester Taylor, as expected, tight end Desmond Clark and defensive tackle Marcus Harrison.
Click here for more information on the final cuts as well as a look at the 53-man roster as it currently stands.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone