“We did everything you could possibly do to that position. Nobody did more than the Chicago Bears.”
-Bears general manager Jerry Angelo on the extent to which the Bears tried to upgrade the offensive line this offseason.
Blatant, outright lie to Bears fans. Either that, or he’s clueless on how to fix the problems or doesn’t give Bears fans enough credit for recognizing the problems.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job