“We did everything you could possibly do to that position. Nobody did more than the Chicago Bears.”
-Bears general manager Jerry Angelo on the extent to which the Bears tried to upgrade the offensive line this offseason.
Blatant, outright lie to Bears fans. Either that, or he’s clueless on how to fix the problems or doesn’t give Bears fans enough credit for recognizing the problems.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year