“We did everything you could possibly do to that position. Nobody did more than the Chicago Bears.”
-Bears general manager Jerry Angelo on the extent to which the Bears tried to upgrade the offensive line this offseason.
Blatant, outright lie to Bears fans. Either that, or he’s clueless on how to fix the problems or doesn’t give Bears fans enough credit for recognizing the problems.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler