“We did everything you could possibly do to that position. Nobody did more than the Chicago Bears.”
-Bears general manager Jerry Angelo on the extent to which the Bears tried to upgrade the offensive line this offseason.
Blatant, outright lie to Bears fans. Either that, or he’s clueless on how to fix the problems or doesn’t give Bears fans enough credit for recognizing the problems.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks