“We did everything you could possibly do to that position. Nobody did more than the Chicago Bears.”
-Bears general manager Jerry Angelo on the extent to which the Bears tried to upgrade the offensive line this offseason.
Blatant, outright lie to Bears fans. Either that, or he’s clueless on how to fix the problems or doesn’t give Bears fans enough credit for recognizing the problems.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears