“We’ve always had that problem here for some reason. Like I had the defense on my headset during the game when they were talking and I was trying to call plays.”
-Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz on the technical difficulties in the team’s headsets and Jay Cutler’s helmet.
That’s a serious — and, quite frankly, embarrassing — problem. The Bears operate in a nine-billion-dollar industry; shouldn’t they be able to fix this equipment? Between the Soldier Field grass problem and the electronics issues, the Bears have even more problems than who suits up each Sunday.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach