“We’ve always had that problem here for some reason. Like I had the defense on my headset during the game when they were talking and I was trying to call plays.”
-Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz on the technical difficulties in the team’s headsets and Jay Cutler’s helmet.
That’s a serious — and, quite frankly, embarrassing — problem. The Bears operate in a nine-billion-dollar industry; shouldn’t they be able to fix this equipment? Between the Soldier Field grass problem and the electronics issues, the Bears have even more problems than who suits up each Sunday.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone