“We’ve always had that problem here for some reason. Like I had the defense on my headset during the game when they were talking and I was trying to call plays.”
-Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz on the technical difficulties in the team’s headsets and Jay Cutler’s helmet.
That’s a serious — and, quite frankly, embarrassing — problem. The Bears operate in a nine-billion-dollar industry; shouldn’t they be able to fix this equipment? Between the Soldier Field grass problem and the electronics issues, the Bears have even more problems than who suits up each Sunday.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear