“We’ve always had that problem here for some reason. Like I had the defense on my headset during the game when they were talking and I was trying to call plays.”
-Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz on the technical difficulties in the team’s headsets and Jay Cutler’s helmet.
That’s a serious — and, quite frankly, embarrassing — problem. The Bears operate in a nine-billion-dollar industry; shouldn’t they be able to fix this equipment? Between the Soldier Field grass problem and the electronics issues, the Bears have even more problems than who suits up each Sunday.
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce