Vikings backup quarterback Joe Webb made the Bears defense look ridiculous on several plays during the game because he was so elusive. Sometimes, Bears defenders would run past him, other times he would get rid of the ball before going down for a sack. And on two occasions, once by Julius Peppers and another by Chauncey Davis, they had Webb within their grasp for an apparent sack, but Webb slipped free.
Here are a few photos to remind you:
The whole circus-like atmosphere of trying to chase down Webb reminded me of the Greased-up Deaf Guy from Family Guy. For those who watch Family Guy, you’ll know what I mean. For those who don’t, just watch and enjoy.
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Deiondre' Hall in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft