Vikings backup quarterback Joe Webb made the Bears defense look ridiculous on several plays during the game because he was so elusive. Sometimes, Bears defenders would run past him, other times he would get rid of the ball before going down for a sack. And on two occasions, once by Julius Peppers and another by Chauncey Davis, they had Webb within their grasp for an apparent sack, but Webb slipped free.
Here are a few photos to remind you:
The whole circus-like atmosphere of trying to chase down Webb reminded me of the Greased-up Deaf Guy from Family Guy. For those who watch Family Guy, you’ll know what I mean. For those who don’t, just watch and enjoy.
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks