Vikings backup quarterback Joe Webb made the Bears defense look ridiculous on several plays during the game because he was so elusive. Sometimes, Bears defenders would run past him, other times he would get rid of the ball before going down for a sack. And on two occasions, once by Julius Peppers and another by Chauncey Davis, they had Webb within their grasp for an apparent sack, but Webb slipped free.
Here are a few photos to remind you:
The whole circus-like atmosphere of trying to chase down Webb reminded me of the Greased-up Deaf Guy from Family Guy. For those who watch Family Guy, you’ll know what I mean. For those who don’t, just watch and enjoy.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach