Vikings backup quarterback Joe Webb made the Bears defense look ridiculous on several plays during the game because he was so elusive. Sometimes, Bears defenders would run past him, other times he would get rid of the ball before going down for a sack. And on two occasions, once by Julius Peppers and another by Chauncey Davis, they had Webb within their grasp for an apparent sack, but Webb slipped free.
Here are a few photos to remind you:
The whole circus-like atmosphere of trying to chase down Webb reminded me of the Greased-up Deaf Guy from Family Guy. For those who watch Family Guy, you’ll know what I mean. For those who don’t, just watch and enjoy.
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday