“That’s a heck of a question. Real good. How’s that? Did you expect something else? Phil and I don’t get along or something like that? We’ve known each other long before Phil came here in a different role as our GM.”
-Bears coach Lovie Smith when asked how his relationship is with new general manager Phil Emery.
That’s a fantastic response by Smith to a silly question from a reporter.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear