“That’s a heck of a question. Real good. How’s that? Did you expect something else? Phil and I don’t get along or something like that? We’ve known each other long before Phil came here in a different role as our GM.”
-Bears coach Lovie Smith when asked how his relationship is with new general manager Phil Emery.
That’s a fantastic response by Smith to a silly question from a reporter.
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks