“That’s a heck of a question. Real good. How’s that? Did you expect something else? Phil and I don’t get along or something like that? We’ve known each other long before Phil came here in a different role as our GM.”
-Bears coach Lovie Smith when asked how his relationship is with new general manager Phil Emery.
That’s a fantastic response by Smith to a silly question from a reporter.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears