“That’s a heck of a question. Real good. How’s that? Did you expect something else? Phil and I don’t get along or something like that? We’ve known each other long before Phil came here in a different role as our GM.”
-Bears coach Lovie Smith when asked how his relationship is with new general manager Phil Emery.
That’s a fantastic response by Smith to a silly question from a reporter.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year