“That’s a heck of a question. Real good. How’s that? Did you expect something else? Phil and I don’t get along or something like that? We’ve known each other long before Phil came here in a different role as our GM.”
-Bears coach Lovie Smith when asked how his relationship is with new general manager Phil Emery.
That’s a fantastic response by Smith to a silly question from a reporter.
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department