“People can think whatever they want. I’m just going to go out there and give 100 percent every day and just get better, and if that’s not fast enough for them, oh, well. I’m going to go as fast as I can possibly go and work as hard as I possibly can to get better.”
-Bears rookie defensive end Shea McClellin on fans’ concern over his early training camp struggles.
Well said by the rook.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler