“People can think whatever they want. I’m just going to go out there and give 100 percent every day and just get better, and if that’s not fast enough for them, oh, well. I’m going to go as fast as I can possibly go and work as hard as I possibly can to get better.”
-Bears rookie defensive end Shea McClellin on fans’ concern over his early training camp struggles.
Well said by the rook.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job