“I’ve seen it done with one, but not with two. Unstoppable? You already know that.”
-Bears wide receiver Devin Hester on offenses using tall receivers in the red zone and the possibility the Bears will use two in Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery.
He’ll certainly be among them with another of the best quarterbacks throwing to him for the second straight season. https://t.co/TjBau265YI
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year