As Mike Mulligan reports in the Chicago Tribune, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher reportedly sought treatment for his knee in Germany as an alternative to having surgery this offseason.
According to two league sources, Urlacher explored what is called “Regenokine injection therapy,” a procedure not yet approved nationally by the Food and Drug Administration, but one in which other high-profile athletes like Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez have gone through.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear