As Mike Mulligan reports in the Chicago Tribune, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher reportedly sought treatment for his knee in Germany as an alternative to having surgery this offseason.
According to two league sources, Urlacher explored what is called “Regenokine injection therapy,” a procedure not yet approved nationally by the Food and Drug Administration, but one in which other high-profile athletes like Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez have gone through.
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks