As Mike Mulligan reports in the Chicago Tribune, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher reportedly sought treatment for his knee in Germany as an alternative to having surgery this offseason.
According to two league sources, Urlacher explored what is called “Regenokine injection therapy,” a procedure not yet approved nationally by the Food and Drug Administration, but one in which other high-profile athletes like Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez have gone through.
- Which first-round rookies will Bears face in 2016?
- Chicago Bears draft Leonard Floyd in first round of 2016 NFL Draft
- 2016 NFL Mock Drafts: Who will the Bears pick in the first round?
- Chicago Bears Draft Needs - 2016 NFL Draft
- Could Brian Hoyer sign with the Bears?
- Chicago Bears 2016 Season Predictions
- Chicago Bears 2016 Schedule and Previews
- Connor Cook to visit Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears preseason schedule
- Corey Coleman visits Bears