As Mike Mulligan reports in the Chicago Tribune, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher reportedly sought treatment for his knee in Germany as an alternative to having surgery this offseason.
According to two league sources, Urlacher explored what is called “Regenokine injection therapy,” a procedure not yet approved nationally by the Food and Drug Administration, but one in which other high-profile athletes like Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez have gone through.
- Breaking down the Bears, post-dress rehearsal
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal