As Mike Mulligan reports in the Chicago Tribune, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher reportedly sought treatment for his knee in Germany as an alternative to having surgery this offseason.
According to two league sources, Urlacher explored what is called “Regenokine injection therapy,” a procedure not yet approved nationally by the Food and Drug Administration, but one in which other high-profile athletes like Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez have gone through.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach