“I’ve talked about it with the powers that be, I talked about it with the offensive line — each of them individually — and it is what it is. It’s been blown up probably a little bit bigger than any of us expected, but that’s what you have to expect out of the media.”
-Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on the “bumping” incident that occurred between him and left tackle J’Marcus Webb on the sideline during the Bears’ 23-10 loss to the Packers.
I couldn’t agree more with Cutler. The media overdramatizing and sensationalizing just about everything that happens is blatantly obvious.
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game