“I’ve talked about it with the powers that be, I talked about it with the offensive line — each of them individually — and it is what it is. It’s been blown up probably a little bit bigger than any of us expected, but that’s what you have to expect out of the media.”
-Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on the “bumping” incident that occurred between him and left tackle J’Marcus Webb on the sideline during the Bears’ 23-10 loss to the Packers.
I couldn’t agree more with Cutler. The media overdramatizing and sensationalizing just about everything that happens is blatantly obvious.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears