“I’ve talked about it with the powers that be, I talked about it with the offensive line — each of them individually — and it is what it is. It’s been blown up probably a little bit bigger than any of us expected, but that’s what you have to expect out of the media.”
-Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on the “bumping” incident that occurred between him and left tackle J’Marcus Webb on the sideline during the Bears’ 23-10 loss to the Packers.
I couldn’t agree more with Cutler. The media overdramatizing and sensationalizing just about everything that happens is blatantly obvious.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone