“I’ve talked about it with the powers that be, I talked about it with the offensive line — each of them individually — and it is what it is. It’s been blown up probably a little bit bigger than any of us expected, but that’s what you have to expect out of the media.”
-Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on the “bumping” incident that occurred between him and left tackle J’Marcus Webb on the sideline during the Bears’ 23-10 loss to the Packers.
I couldn’t agree more with Cutler. The media overdramatizing and sensationalizing just about everything that happens is blatantly obvious.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year