“I’ve talked about it with the powers that be, I talked about it with the offensive line — each of them individually — and it is what it is. It’s been blown up probably a little bit bigger than any of us expected, but that’s what you have to expect out of the media.”
-Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on the “bumping” incident that occurred between him and left tackle J’Marcus Webb on the sideline during the Bears’ 23-10 loss to the Packers.
I couldn’t agree more with Cutler. The media overdramatizing and sensationalizing just about everything that happens is blatantly obvious.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks