The Depth Chart: 2013 NFL Week 10 Power Rankings
November 5th, 2013 - 7:44 pm
Here’s a look at my NFL power rankings for Week 10 of the 2013 season.
RANK. TEAM NAME (PREVIOUS RANK)(RECORD)
- Kansas City Chiefs (1)(9-0) — Stay perfect for the ninth straight week. Unbelievable start.
- Indianapolis Colts (2)(6-2) — A nice comeback victory for the Colts on the road against the Texans.
- Denver Broncos (3)(7-1) — They had a bye week to rest up for the final stretch.
- Seattle Seahawks (4)(8-1) — Barely hung on to beat a bad Bucs team in OT.
- San Francisco 49ers (5)(6-2) — Enjoyed the bye week.
- New England Patriots (6)(7-2) — Pounded the inferior Steelers with an offensive explosion.
- New Orleans Saints (7)(6-2) — Had two weeks to prepare for the Jets … and lost.
- Cincinnati Bengals (8)(6-3) — Tough OT loss on a safety to the Dolphins.
- Green Bay Packers (9)(5-3) — Tough break with the loss of Rodgers to injury. Could be a rough few weeks.
- Detroit Lions (10)(5-3) — Had a bye week and are preparing for the Bears.
- Carolina Panthers (11)(5-3) — Won their fourth game in a row; continue to play solid defense.
- Chicago Bears (15)(5-3) — The Bears won the battle of beaten up NFC North rivals.
- Dallas Cowboys (12)(5-4) — Squeaked out a close one against the Vikings at the end of the game.
- New York Jets (16)(5-4) — Big home victory against the Saints.
- Miami Dolphins (17)(4-4) — Pulled off a nice home victory in overtime Thursday night. Problems surround this franchise, though.
- Philadelphia Eagles (21)(4-5) — NFL record 7 touchdown passes for Nick Foles. … exactly. Who? An embarrassment to those who share the record.
- San Diego Chargers (13)(4-4) — Lost in OT to the Redskins.
- Washington Redskins (28)(3-5) — May have beaten the Chargers in OT, but San Diego is still the better team.
- Cleveland Browns (27)(4-5) — Took down division rival Baltimore.
- Baltimore Ravens (14)(3-5) — Somehow lost to division rival Cleveland.
- Tennessee Titans (26)(4-4) — Nice win over the Rams this week.
- Arizona Cardinals (19)(4-4) — Had the bye week.
- St. Louis Rams (18)(3-6) — A lot of talent gone to waste. Still missing a few pieces from being contenders.
- Houston Texans (25)(2-6) — Nearly knocked off the Colts this week. First they lost their coach, then the lead and the game.
- Oakland Raiders (20)(3-5) — Embarrassing performance against the Eagles. Giving up 7 Tds to Foles is inexcusable.
- Atlanta Falcons (22)(2-6) — Were pounded by the division rival Panthers.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (23)(2-6) — Had no answers for the Patriots, just lots of questions.
- Buffalo Bills (24)(3-6) — Just couldn’t match firepower with the unbeaten Chiefs.
- New York Giants (29)(2-6) — Bye week to try to make a playoff push in a weak division.
- Minnesota Vikings (30)(1-7) — Had a victory in their hands but gave it away to the Cowboys.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (31)(0-8) — Remained winless after an OT loss to the Seahawks.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (32)(0-8) — At least they didn’t lose on their bye week.