The Bears continued to strike quickly in getting their draft class under contract with the announcement of agreements made with fourth-round running back Ka’Deem Carey and seventh-round offensive tackle Charles Leno, Jr. Both players agreed to four-year deals on Tuesday.
On Monday, the Bears agreed to 4-year deals with fourth-round safety Brock Vereen and sixth-round quarterback David Fales. Half of their draft class is now under contract. First-round cornerback Kyle Fuller, second-round defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton, and sixth-round punter Pat O’Donnell remain unsigned.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone