The Bears continued to strike quickly in getting their draft class under contract with the announcement of agreements made with fourth-round running back Ka’Deem Carey and seventh-round offensive tackle Charles Leno, Jr. Both players agreed to four-year deals on Tuesday.
On Monday, the Bears agreed to 4-year deals with fourth-round safety Brock Vereen and sixth-round quarterback David Fales. Half of their draft class is now under contract. First-round cornerback Kyle Fuller, second-round defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton, and sixth-round punter Pat O’Donnell remain unsigned.
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?