The Bears continued to strike quickly in getting their draft class under contract with the announcement of agreements made with fourth-round running back Ka’Deem Carey and seventh-round offensive tackle Charles Leno, Jr. Both players agreed to four-year deals on Tuesday.
On Monday, the Bears agreed to 4-year deals with fourth-round safety Brock Vereen and sixth-round quarterback David Fales. Half of their draft class is now under contract. First-round cornerback Kyle Fuller, second-round defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton, and sixth-round punter Pat O’Donnell remain unsigned.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract