The Bears continued to strike quickly in getting their draft class under contract with the announcement of agreements made with fourth-round running back Ka’Deem Carey and seventh-round offensive tackle Charles Leno, Jr. Both players agreed to four-year deals on Tuesday.
On Monday, the Bears agreed to 4-year deals with fourth-round safety Brock Vereen and sixth-round quarterback David Fales. Half of their draft class is now under contract. First-round cornerback Kyle Fuller, second-round defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton, and sixth-round punter Pat O’Donnell remain unsigned.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear