The Bears continued to strike quickly in getting their draft class under contract with the announcement of agreements made with fourth-round running back Ka’Deem Carey and seventh-round offensive tackle Charles Leno, Jr. Both players agreed to four-year deals on Tuesday.
On Monday, the Bears agreed to 4-year deals with fourth-round safety Brock Vereen and sixth-round quarterback David Fales. Half of their draft class is now under contract. First-round cornerback Kyle Fuller, second-round defensive tackle Ego Ferguson, third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton, and sixth-round punter Pat O’Donnell remain unsigned.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night