According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Bears have agreed to terms with third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton.
Sutton was the final player among the Bears’ draft class to be signed, making the Bears the first team in the league to have its entire draft class agree to terms.
The Bears are hoping for big things from Sutton and second-round pick Ego Ferguson, as the two rookies will compete for playing time among several veterans in the middle of the defensive line.
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?