According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Bears have agreed to terms with third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton.
Sutton was the final player among the Bears’ draft class to be signed, making the Bears the first team in the league to have its entire draft class agree to terms.
The Bears are hoping for big things from Sutton and second-round pick Ego Ferguson, as the two rookies will compete for playing time among several veterans in the middle of the defensive line.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears