According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Bears have agreed to terms with third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton.
Sutton was the final player among the Bears’ draft class to be signed, making the Bears the first team in the league to have its entire draft class agree to terms.
The Bears are hoping for big things from Sutton and second-round pick Ego Ferguson, as the two rookies will compete for playing time among several veterans in the middle of the defensive line.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year