According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Bears have agreed to terms with third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton.
Sutton was the final player among the Bears’ draft class to be signed, making the Bears the first team in the league to have its entire draft class agree to terms.
The Bears are hoping for big things from Sutton and second-round pick Ego Ferguson, as the two rookies will compete for playing time among several veterans in the middle of the defensive line.
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft