According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Bears have agreed to terms with third-round defensive tackle Will Sutton.
Sutton was the final player among the Bears’ draft class to be signed, making the Bears the first team in the league to have its entire draft class agree to terms.
The Bears are hoping for big things from Sutton and second-round pick Ego Ferguson, as the two rookies will compete for playing time among several veterans in the middle of the defensive line.
- Breaking down the Bears, post-dress rehearsal
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal