According to The Plain Dealer out of Cleveland, the Browns have signed former Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett.
Bennett caught just 32 receptions for 243 yards and four touchdowns last season. The Bears cut ties with him in March in a cap-saving move.
With star wideout Josh Gordon possibly facing a lengthy suspension for violating the NFL substance-abuse policy, the Browns will need depth at the position.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach