According to ESPN, the Dallas Cowboys have signed former Bears defensive tackle Amobi Okoye to a two-year deal.
Okoye joined the Bears 2011 and wound up playing two years with the team, recording just 39 tackles and 5 sacks. He will be reunited with former Bears defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli down in Dallas.
Okoye is a six-year veteran, but he’s just 26 years of age. He was 19 when the Texans selected him in the 2007 draft.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler