According to ESPN, the Dallas Cowboys have signed former Bears defensive tackle Amobi Okoye to a two-year deal.
Okoye joined the Bears 2011 and wound up playing two years with the team, recording just 39 tackles and 5 sacks. He will be reunited with former Bears defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli down in Dallas.
Okoye is a six-year veteran, but he’s just 26 years of age. He was 19 when the Texans selected him in the 2007 draft.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year