According to ESPN, the Dallas Cowboys have signed former Bears defensive tackle Amobi Okoye to a two-year deal.
Okoye joined the Bears 2011 and wound up playing two years with the team, recording just 39 tackles and 5 sacks. He will be reunited with former Bears defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli down in Dallas.
Okoye is a six-year veteran, but he’s just 26 years of age. He was 19 when the Texans selected him in the 2007 draft.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night