According to ESPN, the Dallas Cowboys have signed former Bears defensive tackle Amobi Okoye to a two-year deal.
Okoye joined the Bears 2011 and wound up playing two years with the team, recording just 39 tackles and 5 sacks. He will be reunited with former Bears defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli down in Dallas.
Okoye is a six-year veteran, but he’s just 26 years of age. He was 19 when the Texans selected him in the 2007 draft.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury