Cornerback Charles Tillman and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff both were absent from Tuesday’s organized team activity. These practices are voluntary, of course, so neither absence comes as a big shocker for two players who have been in the league a long time.
D.J. Williams, on the other hand, made a return to the field after having missed the Bears’ previous OTA. The veteran middle linebacker, who missed most of last season with a torn pectoral muscle, will need to work his way back into game shape to help anchor the middle of the Bears defense this season.
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed