Cornerback Charles Tillman and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff both were absent from Tuesday’s organized team activity. These practices are voluntary, of course, so neither absence comes as a big shocker for two players who have been in the league a long time.
D.J. Williams, on the other hand, made a return to the field after having missed the Bears’ previous OTA. The veteran middle linebacker, who missed most of last season with a torn pectoral muscle, will need to work his way back into game shape to help anchor the middle of the Bears defense this season.
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point