Cornerback Charles Tillman and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff both were absent from Tuesday’s organized team activity. These practices are voluntary, of course, so neither absence comes as a big shocker for two players who have been in the league a long time.
D.J. Williams, on the other hand, made a return to the field after having missed the Bears’ previous OTA. The veteran middle linebacker, who missed most of last season with a torn pectoral muscle, will need to work his way back into game shape to help anchor the middle of the Bears defense this season.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year