Cornerback Charles Tillman and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff both were absent from Tuesday’s organized team activity. These practices are voluntary, of course, so neither absence comes as a big shocker for two players who have been in the league a long time.
D.J. Williams, on the other hand, made a return to the field after having missed the Bears’ previous OTA. The veteran middle linebacker, who missed most of last season with a torn pectoral muscle, will need to work his way back into game shape to help anchor the middle of the Bears defense this season.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job