Cornerback Charles Tillman and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff both were absent from Tuesday’s organized team activity. These practices are voluntary, of course, so neither absence comes as a big shocker for two players who have been in the league a long time.
D.J. Williams, on the other hand, made a return to the field after having missed the Bears’ previous OTA. The veteran middle linebacker, who missed most of last season with a torn pectoral muscle, will need to work his way back into game shape to help anchor the middle of the Bears defense this season.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears