We’ve seen and heard how the Jay Cutler hamstring injury monumentally altered the trajectory of not only Sunday’s game but the progress of the offense as well. But what else happened that led to Sunday’s 48-23 loss to the Arizona Cardinals?
Keep up to speed on this and other topics on the Bears Beat.
- Week 2 photos: Cardinals 48, Bears 23
- Commitment to run game remained solid
- Three-and-Out: Refs miss hold on Cardinals’ TD kickoff return
- Bears struggle in all phases in defeat
- Missed opportunities haunt linebackers
- Bears fail to cash in scoring chances
- Bears 0-2. How does the No. 1 pick sound? (graphic)
- Injuries altered game plan, but Fox showed creativity