Bears rookie nose tackle Eddie Goldman had quite a rough game on Sunday in the Bears’ 18-17 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
Goldman left Sunday’s game early when he tweaked his ankle after being blocked low by a Chiefs lineman. Later in the game, on the play when Chiefs’ Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles injured his knee, it appeared Goldman also was shaken up on the play.
Goldman returned to action and managed to finish the game.
The young tackle appears to be making strides and is becoming a regular contributor to the defense. Even with veteran Jeremiah Ratliff returning to action, Goldman will continue to get reps as the Bears prepare for the future.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year