The Bears placed defensive end Ego Ferguson on injured reserve Saturday after the second-year lineman struggled through a knee injury. Ferguson has played in 20 games in his two years with the team with his only career start coming two weeks ago against the Oakland Raiders.
The Bears plucked defensive lineman Bruce Gaston off the Green Bay Packers’ practice squad to fill Ferguson’s spot on the roster.
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday