I don’t think Jordan Reed’s fantasy football value has ever been higher. The Washington Redskins tight end destroyed the Bears defense in the team’s 24-21 victory on Sunday.
Reed caught 9 passes for 120 yards and a touchdown. The Bears defense made him look like New England’s Rob Gronkowski. He was a one-man wrecking crew, racking up big yards after catch as the Bears just couldn’t tackle him.
I give Reed a lot of credit as a versatile playmaker, and stopping him was one of my keys to beating the Redskins this week. But tackling is all about will and discipline, and I’m not letting the Bears defense off the hook. Their effort in bringing down the Redskins’ tight end was pitiful and a leading cause for the defeat on Sunday.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear