A look at my NFL predictions for Week 21, Super Bowl 50, of the 2015 playoffs.
Point spreads come from bovada.lv. Confidence points are for the straight-up predictions ONLY, not the picks against the spread. What are confidence points?
Last Week: 1-1
Last Week against the spread: 0-2
Last Week confidence points: 1 of 3
This Week: 0-0
This Week against the spread: 0-0
This Week confidence points: 0 of 1
Overall against the spread: 129-130-7
Overall confidence points: 1399 of 2088
Carolina Panthers (17-1) vs. Denver Broncos (14-4)
Prediction: Carolina 27, Denver 20
Spread Pick: Carolina -6
Confidence Points: 1
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year