The Bears have added another piece to their offensive line by agreeing to a one-year deal with Ted Larsen, the team announced on Thursday.
Larsen, 28, spent the first four seasons of his career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before joining the Arizona Cardinals for the past two years, lining up alongside recent Bears acquisition Bobby Massie.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year