The Chicago Bears agreed to a 4-year contract with rookie Jonathan Bullard, the team announced on Monday.
Bullard, a defensive lineman selected in the third round of April’s draft, is the final player in this year’s Bears draft class to agree to a deal.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year