Bears second-year wide receiver Kevin White exited Sunday’s 17-14 victory over the Detroit Lions with ankle injury, but not after posting some of his best numbers as a pro.
White had caught 6 balls for 55 yards before sustaining the injury. He started taking control in the offense and commanding defensive attention, the kind of attention you want from a difference-maker at the position. He was having his best game yet, continuing his upward trend since he made his debut in Week 1.
If White misses time, hopefully it isn’t for too long. He was getting better each week, which is what you want all players on your roster to do throughout the season. It would be a shame for him to halt his progress at this point.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear