First published in 2008, BearsBeat.com started as a personal blog for expressing my opinions about the Chicago Bears, their off-field transactions and on-field game day play.
Over the years, this site has morphed into a hub for housing Chicago Bears news and views from all across the Internet. This site seeks to be a place to find all the news and rumors, opinions and analysis, scores and schedules, and everything else you could hope to find as a Chicago Bears fan.
Please make this a regular part of your daily reading material as news is updated and posted regularly to the home page. In addition to seeking to inform and educate football fans, this site has the goal to entertain and occupy the thoughts of the fans who visit it.
If you would like to connect with BearsBeat.com, please contact the site here.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night